Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blooms Galore




   I think this blooming project may be getting out of hand, today I noticed that virtually every plant in my yard has some sort of colorful flower on it. There are yellow ones on the clovers, delicate white ones on the wild onions, dandelions even get a complex little yellow bloom before turning into the notorious seed heads that every gardener fears.
   Im trying not to be discriminatory in my selection, as I analyze plants the miniscule details start to show themselves. Tiny cellulose structures, the shape of the leaves, the veins on all the surfaces, every part of it is fascinating. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment