Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Backyard




  As I looked around my yard yesterday, I was impressed with the variety of colors and shapes of blooms that abounded there. For years I thought that it seemed like such a waste that they come and go so quickly and very few people really see the details and shapes of the gorgeous formations. 
  So in a flight of creative energy, I set about shooting images of all the flowers I could find in my yard. Needless to say I had no idea what I was getting into. Every time I walk out the door to go pick the next specimen I find some other plant that has sprung for spring.
  Im not limiting it to just the plants that I had anything to do with, some are the weeds, some native wildflowers that are just popping up and of course the dandelions too. Attached are a few of the examples, shall see how this all goes. Always thought about doing this but now I have actually started the project of photographing "The blooms in My Backyard". 

No comments:

Post a Comment