Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Kitesurf Video

  Spending time outside and burning a little energy is always a favorite pass time for me. Usually I am way too impatient to document any of it though, so there is not much in the way in proof of the foolish escapades I seem to get into. Last week, with the first really warm day of spring and just a light breeze on the lake I decided to try out a new extension grip I made for my gopro camera. It still needs a little work on the angels and I need a way to attach it to me while I am not shooting (one handed kite steering is a bit difficult) but overall it works pretty well and gives a neat angle of view. https://vimeo.com/124149000?utm_source=email&utm_medium=clip-transcode_complete-finished-20120100&utm_campaign=7701&email_id=Y2xpcF90cmFuc2NvZGVkfDRkMDE2ZDI5NjFiN2UxZjI2ZmNjNmI4MjVkZjA0YWU3NzAxfDIwNjg0NTl8MTQyODI0OTQ4M3w3NzAx

No comments:

Post a Comment