Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Found Photos

Is it working?
  It is always interesting when I pull cards out of cameras that I have not used in a while. Images long forgotten reveal themselves and I see the edits completely differently after that passage of time. Some of the funniest are the tests, what I call selfies, just a quick check to see if the shutter is actually tripping are usually shots of me in some awkward pose. They look like an assortment of most peoples phone pics but I usually scrap them. Found this card from a GoPro and it made me laugh.
Swimming in Honduras
Fish and Coral in Cayos Cuchino.

Yoda hiding from the elements.

Kimo checking out the GoPro.

No comments:

Post a Comment