Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Skiing Royalty


A shot of Bode Miller from the World Cup slalom race that was held in Beaver Creek in 2011 in replacement of the European races that were cancelled due to lack of snow. I was shooting for Rick Wilkings of Rueters, one of the finest ski racing guys I have met, comes from living in Colorado I presume.
I wonder if it will be the last time I see the most decorated american ski racers of all times in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment