Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Food for Thought

   I travel around the world almost weekly, but it is exclusively with my palate. A lot of my days are spent taking pictures of different dishes for a lot of clients. It allows me to get a taste of cuisine from around the globe. This week I had a tart from a really exclusive restaurant in the area named Le Cep, a couple of brightly colored dishes from the new M bistro and some lentle empanadas from an Ethiopian cafe. I love the diversity of flavors that cultures around the world have created to feast their appetites.
A cherry tart with homemade ice-cream at Le Cep

Beef Carpaccio at M Bistro

Tempura fried prawns at M Bistro

Gentle Empanadas at Sampson's

No comments:

Post a Comment