Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

End of Another Year

   As another year blends into darkness, I thought I would post a picture of a recent sunset. They make a great closer for a story, photo sequence or any good tale but for me they are openers as well. After I see one, especially a really memorable one, I can not wait to see the next one in hopes of it surpassing anything that went before. I saw this one on the way back from the mountains recently and the timing was perfect as I saw a windmill next to the road. Best memories of the year that is drawing to a close and I wait with poorly concealed excitement for what the new one has in store.
Lone Windmill and tree in the Texas Panhandle.

No comments:

Post a Comment