Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

LadyBird sighting

I can be a bit dense some times. Stare at something for days and what is right in front of me just does not register. Color is spring and it is not spring till there is color. The blooms around the house have been a bit slow in coming this year. Not that I can blame them with a late freeze happening in parts of North Texas at the end of April. Kind of explains why so many of the flowers have been waiting to show themselves. I am sure that is why the color of the ladybug (known in other parts of the world as a ladybird, since they are actually beetles not bugs) jumped out at me as I passed it in the yard. Definite sign that the color is here, and spring has sprung.

No comments:

Post a Comment