Copyright 2008- 2022 Ralph Lauer. All rights reserved. None of the images on these pages, digitally imbedded images or text, is part of the public domain. Copying or reproducing any without previous permission is prohibited. Questions and information on usage, fees and similar images please contact ralphlauer@gmail.com.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Walk in the Woods


I took a nice, long walk along a frozen creek today above Boulder, Colorado with my dog. Gorgeous views and very relaxing getting away from the hustle and bustle, except for the look I kept getting from my Kimo. He would march ahead a little ways and look over his shoulder with one of those impatient little kid looks. As if he was saying "Come on you slowpoke old fool. Can't you keep up". All I could muster was a "Hey, the altitude is getting to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment